Pitt Pres will host the annual PSU International Student Welcome Dinner, Wednesday, August 13 at 6:00 p.m. in the Leffler Life Center.
Ways you can help:
- Set up tables (Sunday, August 10 after church)
- Food prep & serving (Wednesday afternoon)
- Decorations (talk to Kim Hurt)
- Clean up (Wednesday evening)
- Side dishes (particularly ones that vegetarians would like)
- Fresh Fruit (watermelon, grapes, strawberries)
- Money (for purchasing chicken and other dishes)
If you can help, please sign the back of your yellow card on Sunday or e-mail Martha Murphy at email@example.com. Food donations should be at the church by 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday. Financial donations should be given to Debra and designated for the PSU International Student Dinner.